It’s that time of year again, folks! Time to get cozy. And to me, there’s not much that gives me that cozy feeling like a hot mug of glogg (also known as mulled wine). I posted about this last year and several people told me they made it! It was a hit on my IG stories last week, so I decided to share the recipe again. Making glogg, in and of itself, is an extremely hygge process. There’s really no need to stick to my recipe; you can make it according to your tastes. I’ll include some ideas below to get you inspired. Let’s get to it!
Tuesday, November 3, 2020
- 1 bottle of red wine (merlot is the ultimate)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 star anise
- 3 cardamom pods
- 10 cloves
You could also add
- orange slices
- apple juice
- orange juice
1. Pour the bottle of wine into a pot on the stove.
2. Add your fruit, cinnamon, star anise, cardamom, and cloves.
3. Simmer until hot and you can smell all the delicious wintery scents.
4. Serve hot! I like to sweeten mine with a little maple syrup or brown sugar.
It’s just that easy! If you make it, let me know what ingredients you include and how you liked it! I’d love to hear all about it. Stay cozy!
Posted by Rachel Guajardo